UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: FCorelli Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75340  
Subject: Budget vs debt ceiling Date: 4/8/2011 6:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The stock market seems rather unimpressed with the current budget foo-fa-rah

In June (I believe it's June) the the next sturm und drang will be about raising the debt ceiling.

That (to me anyway) seems like it has the potential a real disaster

Anybody have an opinion or tingling Spider Sense © as to how the markets will react if they don't raise the debt ceiling or drag it out like this budget thing? Mini-crash? A couple thousand Dow points? Or more of the relative - Wake me when it's over - we're seeing now?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: drippinfool Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 68851 of 75340
Subject: Re: Budget vs debt ceiling Date: 4/9/2011 12:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
"Anybody have an opinion or tingling Spider Sense ©"

The last time I had a tingling like that was when I dreamed about the Kansas City Royals beating the St. Louis Cardinals in the 1985 World Series.

-drip

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement