Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DutchMark Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8062  
Subject: Bug in the score-change Date: 9/13/2006 10:26 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Today my score-increase for the day includes the increase of yesterday. That must be a bug. Maybe related to changes released yesterday?

At least I got my medal back! :-)

Mark
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFEldrehad Big gold star, 5000 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2466 of 8062
Subject: Re: Bug in the score-change Date: 9/13/2006 10:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Today my score-increase for the day includes the increase of yesterday. That must be a bug. Maybe related to changes released yesterday?

I'm not sure if my score change represents a 2 day change or not, but something is definately funky. As of close yesterday I had a score over 1,400. Today it is under 1,400 but yet my daily score change number is currently positive.

Regards,

Russell

Author: TMFKnave Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2471 of 8062
Subject: Re: Bug in the score-change Date: 9/13/2006 11:13 AM
Yes, I'm working on this now... looks like the calc process that is supposed to update yesterday's numbers never ran and all changes are being calculated over a span of two days.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Thanks for pointing this out!

Todd

Author: Zarff Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2480 of 8062
Subject: Re: Bug in the score-change Date: 9/13/2006 12:20 PM
Oooo, thanks

Guess that explains why My Todays Best/Worst seems to be somewhat leftover from yesterday too.

Zarff

Author: TMFKnave Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2484 of 8062
Subject: Re: Bug in the score-change Date: 9/13/2006 12:59 PM
Recommendations: 1
OK, all daily change numbers should be correct, specifically player rating change, daily score change and today's best/worst scorers.

Let me know if you see any others errors. Sorry for the glitch.

todd

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement