UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFGebinr Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 597  
Subject: Bulleted list Date: 7/2/2008 3:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
OK, why isn't my list showing up as bulleted? http://wiki.fool.com/wiki/10-K#Expanded_Definition

I used the format shown on the help page http://wiki.fool.com/wiki/Help:Formatting and it is being displayed exactly as I typed it, not in a bulleted list.

Cheers,
Jim
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFBiologyFool Three stars, 500 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 43 of 597
Subject: Re: Bulleted list Date: 7/2/2008 3:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
It has to be on separate lines. I fixed it (only because I had to confirm I was right, it had nothing to do with keeping my non-Moby top Flosser spot).

-Brian (wants a Top Flosser Certificate to send to my dentist)

Author: TMFMoby Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46 of 597
Subject: Re: Bulleted list Date: 7/2/2008 4:19 PM
Doh! Looks like it does have to be on different lines. I messed up the help file. Fixing it right now. Sorry about that and thank you for pointing it out.

JP

Author: TMFMoby Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47 of 597
Subject: Re: Bulleted list Date: 7/2/2008 4:20 PM
Brian already fixed it on the Help file. Thanks Fool! Gotta love wikis.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement