UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Vile Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 134991  
Subject: Bullies and Intimidation Date: 1/12/2013 6:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 24
There are those who say what the newspaper did in publishing the names and addresses of gun owners while irresponsible, it was really no big deal. These same people say they think the people who published the names and addresses of the newspaper employees are bullies and they are just outraged by such behavior. It is really a very hypocritical and completely thoughtless position. It is hard to imagine anyone being more biased or partisan than this.

Sean Hannity had a large audience of people who were gun owners that were 'outed' by the paper. First of all, the gun owners information wasn't all public domain. The paper originally wanted to publish how many guns were in each house and what type of guns were there but they couldn't get that info with FOIA requests.

Second, the audience members were outraged, scared, concerned and felt intimidated and harrassed. The posters who say it isn't any big deal don't take that into account because it conflicts with the fairy tales they live in in their heads. It doesn't matter really what the intent of the publishers were because the result is that the people feel intimidated and harrassed.

We also found out from them that even though there were two gun owners in the house (registered concealed carry), only one was published so it wasn't just to show gun owners, it was to show where gun owners lived.

The newspaper has given no reasonable explanation for publishing this information but we know what the real reason is. They are anti-gun, they have an agenda and they don't care who gets hurt, including their own employees.

Some posters have also given verbal diarhea saying that gun owners should be happy this is out there so now every criminal will want to avoid their house or they have given some equally illegitimate reason they should be happy. These people I like to call morons because that is basically what they are. They live day to day drooling from one perch to the next trying not to think too hard and hurting the fragile grey mass they call a brain. They sit in their moms basement and hope she doesn't come down and catch them doing unmentionable things to themselves.

Gun owners don't really want criminals to know they have guns because some criminals actually want to steal them. They don't live in fear now that someone will rob them, they live in fear that some idiot will break in and they will have to mess their carpets up when they shoot the idiot criminal.

So now judges are at risk of retaliation from the criminals they put away, cops are risk of retaliation from the criminals they arrested, ordinary gun owners are risk because now the criminals who want guns know where to steal them, prison guards are at risk of retaliation from cons who want retribution, politicians are at risk from whack jobs and non-gun owners are at risk because now criminals know which houses they are unlikely to get shot in if they want to rape, murder or steal.

But according to oxygen thieves and mouth breathers, while this act was irresponsible, it was really no big deal and rather than worry about the multitudes of people put at risk, we should be more concerned about the glorious few reporters. Duh!

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 114057 of 134991
Subject: Re: Bullies and Intimidation Date: 1/12/2013 7:10 AM
Recommendations: 0
But according to oxygen thieves and mouth breathers, while this act was irresponsible, it was really no big deal and rather than worry about the multitudes of people put at risk, we should be more concerned about the glorious few reporters. Duh!

I would just like to say, I am not at all pleased about the publishing of the paper's employees name and addresses.

I truly wish it had not been an action essentially forced on folks in an escalating battle with an enemy that does not worry about what harm they do. Like any bully they will escalate until they are stopped.

My general response to those who feel the response was unreasonable and not called for ? ROFLMAO@U

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 114062 of 134991
Subject: Re: Bullies and Intimidation Date: 1/12/2013 10:00 AM
Great post illustrated the why liberals are so dishonest, twisted, mentally ill, and hypocritical. They need help. They are not who they think they are. They are beneath contempt.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 114069 of 134991
Subject: Re: Bullies and Intimidation Date: 1/12/2013 11:23 AM
There are those who say what the newspaper did in publishing the names and addresses of gun owners while irresponsible, it was really no big deal. These same people say they think the people who published the names and addresses of the newspaper employees are bullies and they are just outraged by such behavior. It is really a very hypocritical and completely thoughtless position. It is hard to imagine anyone being more biased or partisan than this. ...

Some posters have also given verbal diarhea saying ..

But according to oxygen thieves and mouth breathers...

You may not realize it, but this is an ad hominem argument. It's directed at those making the argument rather than the argument itself.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement