UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (24) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: TinkerShaw Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 74349  
Subject: Bush is Hitler Date: 1/12/2004 12:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 62
I have pretty much had it with the looney fringe of the Democratic party. These are people who can sometimes sound almost normal, then go over the edge again. This Hitler comparison to Bush is the biggest indicator. It is not just simply a disagreement over policy, it is outright, seething hatred for GWB, the man and everything he stands for. Which is quite alarming given that the majority of the country pretty much agrees with his values.

Nevertheless, I am particularly tired of this worn analogy.

Let me know the following:

(1) When has Bush attempted an armed takeover of the government?
(2) What books, pamphlets, documents, speaches, et al., has Bush written outlining his ideology to purify American, to become dictator of American, to suspend the constitution, et al.
(3) What action has Bush taken in defiance of court orders (I mean final, not those presently being appealed?)
(4) What brutal action has Bush taken to silence the press (btw/the fact that you can run nation wide streaming media ads calling Bush Hitler and joke about it, pretty much invalidates anything you could say on this issue).
(5) What brutal actions has Bush taken to consolidate his power (other than policy actions meant to encoruage voters to better like him?).

Come on, please, you paranoid libs trying to warn us. What in Bush's history, actions, makes him just like Hitler. Oh, yes, it is the unilateral military action thing.

Get a life.

Tinker out.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (24) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Looking at Currency Ratios
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement