UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12880  
Subject: Business question Date: 11/18/2012 2:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Now that the Dems have a supermajority in CA, you can count on a tax-hiking spree. One thing they are talking about, from what I read, is repealing the Prop 13 provisions that apply to commercial real estate.

So my question is, is rental property considered to be commercial real estate? My sister is an MSNBC type who lives in CA. She doesn't have enough income to pay income tax but I would find it rather amusing if the owner of the condo she rents is hit with higher property taxes and has to raise her rent. After voting all her life for candidates who take stuff away from other people, it's only fair that they finally take something away from her, too. Don't you agree?

--fleg
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement