UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 756584  
Subject: busy day.... Date: 3/25/2013 7:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
wow, had a snow day so didn't have recorder class...yippee!!

Did meet with my CPA and unloaded tax papers on him and went over stuff...that was for about an hr. Left there to pick up Sweetum's chemo drug at Costco, bought a Caesar salad and Diet Coke and at it in my car for lunch, watching the snow come down.

Headed to the gym and worked out for the first time since last Wed....felt good but my arm muscles felt weak....weight is up....no surprise there. Around 330 I head over to a hospital to visit a friend who had an operation to put an ostomy bag in. She had gone through chemo and radiation for colorectal cancer about a yr ago and her elimination problems got worse and worse and she was a prisoner in her own home. She looked great! She's doing very well for having had surgery last Friday. I brought her some a plant and a little bear to keep her company and a card that had flowers on it to cheer her up. While I was there....over an hr. Not one nurse or aide interrupted the conversation she says that it's a nice ward to be on...they don't do things unnecessarily. I was impressed.

Then I got myself home at 6, tired as a dog. I have to clean or pick up my house because I need to leave the house at 830 tomorrow to see my internist at 9....lab work and I have to fast......geezus! Then the maids are coming noonish I think...crap! what was I thinking?

Only thing I want to do now after having had dinner is to crash on the sofa, me and my two dogs......it's 730 already....frick...I'm just going to have to put a fire under my butt early tomorrow morning that's all there is to it. I'm done for tonight.

Yours in animal kingdom dawg
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Economic Implications of Cuba
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement