No. of Recommendations: 0
but I think you'd be best served getting a notarized letter from both parents stating that you have their permission to travel with their child.

I would strongly recommend this. I'm a divorced father and I always get a notarized letter from her mother when I take my daughter out of the country on vacation. Even to Puerto Rico. List the dates and locations you will be traveling to in the letter.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.