UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (25) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: sano Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12878  
Subject: Re: Anyone else find it funny... Date: 1/19/2013 9:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
But it really should be something that's measurable, shouldn't it?

With all due respect, I think you're over-thinking this.

I have a fairly decent memory, even when I'm enjoying a beer and tacos and college ball....

... things like Charles Whitman, the SanYsidro Massacre, the accumulation of guns at Ruby Ridge and Waco, school shootings, dead kindergartners, postal shootings, .... you can single out 'random.mass.killings.' or whatever and filter out yer malvo's and that truck driver outside the bay area with his arsenal... and the uzi driv-bys in the inner cities, and the oakland 3 per day..

Right?

Add them all up and you see why cops and many responsible gun owners are saying "ENOUGH"!

Let the CDC keep tabs on it. Some of these shooters are mentally ill, some of them are sociopaths, some of them are just brainwashed uber-low IQ deficient. We need a federal database on them and we need a federal database on the guns.

It won't stop you and me from sharing a thermos of hot soup in a duck blind.

It won't stop house-mom from blowing away a bad guy with her S&W.38 Special.

But again, why? To what end?

Less murdered school children.

Based on that one NY paper? ....Nope, it's happened before.

Well, vote for me and I'll geld those editors.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (25) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

The Future, or What's Left of It
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement