UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (153) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1949465  
Subject: Re: I dont believe man causes Global Warming Date: 2/24/2013 9:42 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
But this is the real world, and not everyone is a lemming. Many of us want to know the truth, even if it means waiting a decade or many more to get it. Many of us believe in evolution, support non-polluting sources, and believe a cleaner planet is a good thing. That doesn't mean we're all stupid enough to join some alarmist movement, especially one that has been proven to openly lie and present bogus data to gain support. In fact, the manipulation of data, and many other statements that alarmists refuse to comment on, has done more to set back the acceptance of any reports than any political ideology ever has.

Personally I agree with this entirely.

I do not think this issue stands alone actually, there are multiple issues where I agree with the rhetoric of the Dem/libs.

However, their willingness/need? to act rashly, and to absolutely vilify any who dare disagree. and do any amount of harm to IMO make themselves feel good, leaves me in a position, where for the most part, I would not tun on a hose were they on fire, heck with support them on anything

To those of you who do not buy this you vilify stuff. Listen to an Obama speech, Listen to that lying piece of garbage that liberals support (except, of course, for some who want to claim purity and nibble around the edgers and play make believe he is other than what he is while vilifying any who dare speak against him).

IT no longer matters whether liberals may be right or wrong, they have to be stopped even if it means stopping the rare good they may do. They are a group who can not tell bad from good as they rush blindly from cause to cause ignoring the chaos in their wake.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (153) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

The Future, or What's Left of It
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement