Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Pricewin One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 44  
Subject: Buy Opportunity Date: 5/4/1998 12:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is anyone out there interested in BUS. I bought this stock 3 years ago around 5 1/2 and have stuck with it all this time to get back to the 5s. I still like this company and think it has good prospects. Does anyone have any information about the negotations with the drivers re: renewing their contract. I would be interested in any investing info anyone has on this company.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: artifax Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 44
Subject: Re: Buy Opportunity Date: 5/9/1998 4:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Buy this current week's Barron's Weekly and ride the BIG DOG to new heights!!!!!! We're in the money! We're in the money!! The Dog is to be at 10 in a year according to the article. Hang on for the ride......

Author: JKirk Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22 of 44
Subject: Re: Buy Opportunity Date: 5/9/1998 7:18 PM
Been hanging onto BUS for a while - hope it moves up. Wondering how CUI is going to expand long term. They started out with just charter bus companies, and continue to expand. Their stock has gone through the roof.

Author: betcher Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23 of 44
Subject: Re: Buy Opportunity Date: 5/12/1998 9:06 PM
I hope Barron's is right. I just bought at 6 1/4 to watch it close down a 1/16th, but foolishness watches the short turn. I bought looking for 9 by this fall. My feeling is a strong economy will present a larger segment of low end travlers this summer (those who normally would not travel). With the restructuring and a strong third quarter we should see a good turn to the north.
bet-cher-a$$

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement