UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: johnmabe Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 127466  
Subject: Buying a condo Date: 5/1/2001 4:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am considering buying a condo, either a studio or 1bdr. Does anyone know if there is a good rule of thumb to determine the difference in prices between a studio and 1bdr....and also if anyone knows how dificult it is to sell a studio.

Thanks
Print the post Back To Top
Author: reallykool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19988 of 127466
Subject: Re: Buying a condo Date: 5/1/2001 7:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
from what i heard its quite difficult to sell a 1 bdr/studio.

better to go with a 2 bdr/2ba. the price isnt all that different.
and get a room-mate to help you with the difference

Author: Eliot1C Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20023 of 127466
Subject: Re: Buying a condo Date: 5/2/2001 11:43 AM
<<from what i heard its quite difficult to sell a 1 bdr/studio.

better to go with a 2 bdr/2ba. the price isnt all that different.
and get a room-mate to help you with the difference >>

Totally depends on the market. Here in Boston, studios and 1 bedroom condos are the most affordable housing options for many professionals who want to live in the city. They have been appreciating wildly over the past few years and fly off the market in record time.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement