I bought into CAMP based on MF recommendation only to see it drop 45%. If I had waited I could have gotten it much cheaper. Has recovered a little so only a 40% loss on paper today. I plan to hold it for 5-10 years. There is an opportunity loss as I could have invested in something else during the loss of 45% and could be 50% better off than I am today. The internet related stocks seem to very sensitive and sell-off quickly if the market weakens.