Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: plgreen Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 24  
Subject: Buying Opportunity? Date: 3/20/1999 11:08 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
At $24, the stock is now down 40% from its recent highs with the long term growth rate less than P/E(1999) ratio. The stock prices of the entire industry are down big time. The financial statements of ASGN look about the cleanest when compared to its competitors, e.g. little good will, no long term debt, no growth through acquisitions using pooling accounting. ASGN is now expanding to England. Is it time to start nibbling?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: GenericFool Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 24
Subject: Re: Buying Opportunity? Date: 3/22/1999 9:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
see my reply to RHI...

Author: formermm Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 24
Subject: Re: Buying Opportunity? Date: 3/28/1999 3:34 PM
buy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement