Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: goodfool100 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 337  
Subject: buying sify?? Date: 5/2/2001 6:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is it a good price $4 to buy sify????pl suggest
Print the post Back To Top
Author: cmfool77 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 316 of 337
Subject: Re: buying sify?? Date: 5/4/2001 6:28 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Is it a good price $4 to buy sify????pl suggest

All depends on your expectations. If you want a 15-25% return, yes SIFY can probably achieve this. SIFY had a very good April, and it would be nice to see this continue. You want a 500% return, that may be pushing it. Not impossible though.

cmfool77

Author: HM98 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 324 of 337
Subject: Re: buying sify?? Date: 11/6/2001 7:00 PM
Hey Man

Are you still on this this stock....Boy you are really patient!!!!
It's time to move on.....

BigBull

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement