Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: julieth Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121316  
Subject: Buying TaxCut Online Date: 3/19/2000 1:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Has anyone bought the Kiplingers/Block "Taxcut" software by downloading from the website? If so, I was wondering if you had any problems with it. Also, did you get a rebate because if you buy in the stores, there's a manufacturer's rebate in the box.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFTaxes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32150 of 121316
Subject: Re: Buying TaxCut Online Date: 3/19/2000 8:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
<<Has anyone bought the Kiplingers/Block "Taxcut" software by downloading from the website? If so, I was wondering if you had any problems with it. Also, did you get a rebate because if you buy in the stores, there's a manufacturer's rebate in the box.>>

Sorry...I have not.

Hopefully some other Fools will stop by and give you some of their experiences.

TMF Taxes
Roy

Author: Fool4now2 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32155 of 121316
Subject: Re: Buying TaxCut Online Date: 3/19/2000 8:50 PM
Recommendations: 2
Has anyone bought the Kiplingers/Block "Taxcut" software by downloading from the website?

Why buy download when you can get it free???
http://www.hrblock.com/tax_center/doing_my_taxes/download.html
Don't have to worry about the rebate when it's free!!!
;~)
Fool on & Prosper!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement