Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PoodleLover Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 21975  
Subject: B&W Vignetting... Date: 2/21/2004 2:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Put the 2x tele lens on, specifically for this reason. I was trying to
achieve an old look.

http://www.macmurph.com/photodb/album.php?album_id=1075&showowner=1

Have you got any feedback or things for me to try next time I find this type of time to shoot shots like this?

Seymore...
<<www.lookingforsuggestions.pl>>

Print the post Back To Top
Author: PucksFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4164 of 21975
Subject: Re: B&W Vignetting... Date: 2/21/2004 4:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Why would you do this on the camera? Wouldn't you be better off doing it in Photoshop? Not only could you vignette to you're heart's content, you could also crop out less interesting or distracting elements. I guess I'd rather be able to throw away later what I don't want than not have what I can't include.

PF

Author: PoodleLover Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4165 of 21975
Subject: Re: B&W Vignetting... Date: 2/21/2004 7:37 PM
Recommendations: 0
Wouldn't you be better off doing it in Photoshop?
~~~
If I had Photoshop... I'd use Photoshop. I use PaintShop Pro 7, and have not played with creating anything that resembles vignetting. Thanks for your input.

Seymore...
<<www.stillexperimenting.pl>>

Author: WhiskeyRiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4166 of 21975
Subject: Re: B&W Vignetting... Date: 2/22/2004 8:25 AM
Recommendations: 0
Looks real nice, you have a nice imagination!

Wanna' try a little sienna coloring and see what happens?

-Whiskey

Author: PoodleLover Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4168 of 21975
Subject: Re: B&W Vignetting... Date: 2/22/2004 1:42 PM
Recommendations: 1
Looks real nice, you have a nice imagination!

Wanna' try a little sienna coloring and see what happens?

Thanks for the complement Whiskey...

Yea... after looking at it, I'm actually thinking Sepia for the old age look. I'm just a bit partial to B&W. I like finding the the right place, right time, right conditions for shooting B&W. This day was total overcast and not condusive to color shooting, IMPHO...

Seymore...
<<www.justashootingphool.pl>>

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement