UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: WhiskeyRiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 53  
Subject: By Way of Introduction Date: 6/12/2004 7:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm a new poster on this board so I thought I would offer a little profile of my art.

I'm an ex-programmer of 20+ years.

I've been heavily involved in photography since the ripe old age of 15 and have been publiehed a handful of times over the years. Nothin; too special though. I concentrate mainly on nature photography.

I've worked with oil paints (mainly nature scenes)
and have pen a pencil artitst for a while.

I'm now trying to turn my photography into a bit of a cottage business just to see if I can do it!

Oh, and the "WhiskeyRiver" alias is just the name of the band I play guitar in with some of my equally middle-aged buddies.

-Whiskey
Print the post Back To Top
Author: GameMaker Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40 of 53
Subject: Re: By Way of Introduction Date: 6/12/2004 12:42 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Awesome - way to release your inner Creator. :) (Spoken by another ex-programmer, who now spends most of his time in the Black Art of Videogame Design, thus the name. ;)

Do you have any links to your work? I'm going to put up links to some of mine (if I haven't already - it's been a while since we posted on this board, so I should double-check first).

Mine's watercolors, with a strong pen & pencil foundation. I've dabbled in photography, but until I get a digital camera, have scaled that back.

Author: WhiskeyRiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41 of 53
Subject: Re: By Way of Introduction Date: 6/12/2004 2:28 PM
I'll be putting up a website VERY soon. I'm just "futzing" with it making sure it's right.

-Whiskey

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement