Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0

Sorry, but I don't know anyone who took either of them. The vast majority of my run ins with structural guys is at PennDOT and engineering firms working on PennDOT projects.

I assume you are working in the structural area?


Yes - Illinios requires a strucutral license if you are so much as building an outhouse. Why they are so snotty, I don't know. California (extra seismic tests required) I understand.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.