Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: smtrotter One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6776  
Subject: Cab & Car Seats Date: 5/11/2007 10:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello

DW & I are planning a trip to downtown Chicago this summer with out 10 month old and wondering if anyone has experience with cabs and toddlers. Do you have to bring a carseat when you get in a cab? What do you do when you are heading out to dinner and are going to take a cab? Will cabs refuse service if you have a small child and don't have a carseat? Any info would be appreciated.

Sean
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 6Bitsadollar Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6669 of 6776
Subject: Re: Cab & Car Seats Date: 5/14/2007 10:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
There is a website called Chicago Urban Baby. Go to the index and look for "transportation" and it will explain about taxis and car seats.

here is the link:
www.chicago.urbanbaby.com

Molly--thinks you might want to take a detachable car seat if you have one

Author: 6Bitsadollar Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6670 of 6776
Subject: Re: Cab & Car Seats Date: 5/14/2007 10:23 PM
well, let me try this again

http://chicago.urbanbaby.com

Molly--who is so embarrassed

Author: 6Bitsadollar Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6671 of 6776
Subject: Re: Cab & Car Seats Date: 5/14/2007 10:31 PM
Aw shucks,

you can't get directly to the index from the home page

click on "expert Q and A" and when it brings up that page, there is a pink column on the left

click on index, when you get to the index, click on transportation

Molly---slinking away in embarrassment

Author: TeraGram Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6672 of 6776
Subject: Re: Cab & Car Seats Date: 5/16/2007 7:41 PM
http://chicago.urbanbaby.com/health/transportation_cont.html

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement