Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
California leads the country, and the world, in so many innovative directions. Technology, fashion, culture... California is the envy of the world. So I’d interpret your assessment as very bullish for Tesla.

Sure, if you like. It can go either way. It's nice to have a product that's popular with people you admire - that's a good thing. But I don't think it's all that bullish for Tesla if its largest market were to be an outlier (whether aspirational or not), rather than representative of broader consumer trends.

Albaby

BTW, as someone who doesn't live in California, I totally see the technology leadership. But fashion and culture? Somehow I don't think it's passed New York, Paris, London, or Milan.

Albaby
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement