UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12878  
Subject: Calls it Quackery. Date: 10/1/2012 6:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/01/us/california-gay-therapy-ban/...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jck101 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12723 of 12878
Subject: Re: Calls it Quackery. Date: 10/1/2012 10:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Why ban it if it doesn't work?

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12724 of 12878
Subject: Re: Calls it Quackery. Date: 10/2/2012 4:37 AM
Pretty bsic...

I'd call it child abuse for one, adult abuse beyond childhood... Fraud comes to mind as well! Ignorance to the max on top of it!

weco

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12725 of 12878
Subject: Re: Calls it Quackery. Date: 10/2/2012 12:14 PM
"For them to have a bill that says, 'No, we can't even talk about these issues, we can't do anything to help these children resolve their homosexual feelings and maximize their heterosexual potential' -- that's the height of political and therapeutic irresponsibility."

"Maximize their heterosexual potential"???? WTF? Sounds like they're teaching people how to be serial rapists.

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12726 of 12878
Subject: Re: Calls it Quackery. Date: 10/2/2012 12:15 PM

Because it's child abuse.

Author: jck101 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12727 of 12878
Subject: Re: Calls it Quackery. Date: 10/2/2012 10:05 PM

Because it's child abuse.

Then just charge them with child abuse.

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12728 of 12878
Subject: Re: Calls it Quackery. Date: 10/3/2012 1:54 PM
Then just charge them with child abuse.

Yes, by all means: let's encourage the abuse of children just so that we can punish the abusers later.

?

Author: jck101 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12731 of 12878
Subject: Re: Calls it Quackery. Date: 10/6/2012 4:12 PM
Yes, by all means: let's encourage the abuse of children just so that we can punish the abusers later.

Who is encouraging it? If you're abusing children, you should be charged, if not, not. Its pretty simple.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement