UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: blackmare Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308782  
Subject: Callteresa, you there? Date: 3/8/2003 10:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Check out Metropolitan Casualty insurance for your car.

I just talked to my Mom and she showed me the policy we have for four vehicles. It appears to cost about what you are paying for only one (or did I misread, and that $230/mo is for more than one car?).

You might be able to save a good chunk of money by shopping around for insurance.

Just a thought.

Meanwhile, small steps first. Found that book, Dare to Repair, yet? Fixing the leaking faucets etc. would be a small, manageable first step toward saving money.

Mare
hoping you're still around

Print the post Back To Top
Author: callteresa One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 155121 of 308782
Subject: Re: Callteresa, you there? Date: 3/13/2003 1:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Thanks, will look for this information.

Author: blackmare Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 155227 of 308782
Subject: Re: Callteresa, you there? Date: 3/13/2003 6:50 PM
Recommendations: 0
Hey, glad to see you!

How are y'all doin' up there in Crestview? (I'm in SW Florida).

Mare

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement