No. of Recommendations: 2
Can anyone point me towards options available to us when the banks is not crediting our mortgage payments, charging us interest, and adding payments back onto our principle?

1> phone calls
2> ask for manager/supervisor
3> ask for address for your lawyer to send a letter to.
4> Attempt to contact CapOne management
5> Pay a lawyer $100 to send a letter on your behalf to them.

I would be writing physical checks, AND make sure the memo line clearly says what the payment is.
mortgage acct#32156; payment for March 2013
Print the post  


Useful Resources
Our Home Center has all you need to make buying and owning a home a great experience. Get or refinance a mortgage and much more!
Buying/Selling a Home FAQ

Mortgage Professor
Offsite resource for mortgage questions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.