UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 726190  
Subject: Can You Hear Me Now? Date: 10/11/2012 1:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2012/10/obamaphone-jack...

By now you have probably seen the woman from Cleveland who wants to ‘keep Obama in President, ya know‘, because he gives out free phones.

Well, it looks like this lady from Baltimore has a leg up on the now infamous Obamaphone Lady.

I don’t really understand why she needs 30… yes… THIRTY(30)… phones, but just remember… you and I, Mr. and Ms. Taxpayer, are paying for all 30 of those phones!
----------------------------------------------------------
Fabulous. 6000 in 2008 in Baltimore to 230,000 today. Video at the link.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: decath Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648321 of 726190
Subject: Re: Can You Hear Me Now? Date: 10/11/2012 2:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
I'm shocked! Simply shocked that a well meaning gov't program has once again ballooned into yet another wasteful boondogle that low-life's take advantage of.

decath

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement