No. of Recommendations: 13
Can you point to some of the great legislation that got this done?

Just not having Hillary as our leader has provided a boost in confidence for this great country. It's the fact that for the next 4-8 years there will be much less destructive legislation and executive orders designed to further cripple our economy. Quite the opposite has already started in the first 6 months.

Some key milestones so far have provided confidence that Trump is moving in a more positive direction. I honestly thought Trump would turn into a RINO, back to his Democrat roots... so I have been pleasantly surprised.
- An originalist placed onto the Supreme Court
- Opened first new coal mine in decades
- Continue Keystone & Dakota pipelines
- First LNG shipment arrived in Poland
- Ended Paris Environmental Treaty
- Ended 13 regulations via House Joint Resolutions (37,38,40,41,43*,44,58,57,42,67,69,83) and Senate Resolution 34.
- 30 Executive orders concerning (offshore drilling, VA, H1B, coal, steel, aluminum, refugees, drug cartels, opoid crisis, regulation reduction, ISIS, lobbyists, border security, foreign abortion funds, TPP, hiring freeze, etc.)
- Border crossings reduced by over 50% (with no new legislation passed)

None of this would have occurred under a Hillary presidency... in fact pretty much the complete opposite.

I feel like my "team" just completed a pick-six from the opposing team's 1 yard line. The defense scored the touchdown, but our team has a pretty lousy set of wide receivers at the moment, just a decent short yardage running back, and a quarterback with laser like passes. Just need some receivers who can actually catch the ball downfield.

--
whyohwhyoh
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement