Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: gassito Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63849  
Subject: Canadian gold stocks Date: 10/8/2001 3:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello,

I'm entirely new to the Canadian stock market but I'd very much like to try a little speculation in Canadian gold stocks, particularly the small explorers. Would anyone know of a web site(s) that lists all Canadian junior explorers and perhaps provides information on whether they can be bought either directly or via options?

Thanking you in advance for any help that you may be able to offer,
Adrian.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: WayneOwl Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22414 of 63849
Subject: Re: Canadian gold stocks Date: 10/9/2001 12:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Howdy Adrian:
Have you tried Las Vegas ?
........ Just kidding , of course. I have dabbled a little from time to time in the area. I assume by "Juniors" you mean explorationists with no production.
If so, try http:\\www.cdnx.com for more companies than you could possibly hope to check out. I doubt you fill find any with "options" but there are quite a few with tradeable warrants. All EXTREMELY high risk of course.
Personally I am out of these right now except for V:SSO ( silver ), V:MIO ( Phillipines ) and V:FWR ( pgm and gold ). The first I bought right after 9/11 and the other 2 I am kind of stuck with ( and still a little hopeful ).
If the usual pattern holds when Gold does break out the producers will move first and the "greenfields" outfits later ,,,, unless of course one of them hits the Big One or someone decides to do a little 'pumping'.
Best 'o' luck
Wayne

Author: gassito Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22417 of 63849
Subject: Re: Canadian gold stocks Date: 10/9/2001 4:30 AM
Wayne,

Thanks for your reply. I'll have a go at your suggestions. By the way, it might be time to be back in these "juniors" rather than out of them at present.

Thanks again,
Adrian.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement