UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lhibrgr Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 515  
Subject: Cancel My Subscription Date: 7/12/2011 2:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Please cancel my subscription! I have no need for TMF items anymore.
Thank you,

L. Heiberger
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 482 of 515
Subject: Re: Cancel My Subscription Date: 7/12/2011 9:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
You need to email membersupport@fool.com or call 888-665-3665 (Hours: 9am-5pm ET).

Fuskie
Who thinks there is a difference between not wanting TMF and not needing TMF...

Author: CABob Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 484 of 515
Subject: Re: Cancel My Subscription Date: 7/13/2011 11:09 PM
It seems to me that this e-dress and telephone number should be easier to find on this site.

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 485 of 515
Subject: Re: Cancel My Subscription Date: 7/13/2011 11:37 PM
It's in a menu at the top of every page called Member Services. How much easier does it need to be?

Fuskie
Who qualifies that instead of an email address there is a web mail form, but still...

Author: drippinfool Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 487 of 515
Subject: Re: Cancel My Subscription Date: 7/15/2011 12:01 AM
Can't see it, coach.

Author: arney45 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 495 of 515
Subject: Re: Cancel My Subscription Date: 3/25/2012 8:16 PM
I would like to cancel to complected for me at this time comp #5562977
Thanks Arney45

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement