Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Counterattack Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36  
Subject: CANCELLED Date: 4/26/2007 7:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I liked the show but it's official. The last 2 episodes will be shown in the summer according to the official website. http://www.fox.com/Drive/
Print the post Back To Top
Author: malibu114 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24 of 36
Subject: Re: CANCELLED Date: 4/26/2007 9:28 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I guess it was a good thing I didn't get caught up with it, then.

I don't understand why networks cancel shows BEFORE they have a chance to gain an audience? In this day and age of TiVo, DVRs and internet, there are many people who no longer tune into shows as they air. Sure not everyone does, but to cancel a show that initially has low ratings, you might be missing all those viewers who watch taped episodes later, or on the internet.

Donna

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25 of 36
Subject: Re: CANCELLED Date: 4/26/2007 9:32 AM
I hope they finish the race.

Author: Chapman208 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26 of 36
Subject: Re: CANCELLED Date: 4/26/2007 10:06 AM
>>>>I hope they finish the race.

Odds are those two episodes are already in the can. This sucks. To cancel a show after only, what, three weeks (four episodes)? Sheesh. That's ridiculous!

When are the TV execs going to realize that not every new show can be a blockbuster? They have to set their expectations lower. What are they going to replace the show with, 10-year-old reruns of Friends? That's hardly going to bring in bigger ratings....

Mark.

Author: ErinKG Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 27 of 36
Subject: Re: CANCELLED Date: 4/26/2007 2:34 PM
That really stinks. I really enjoyed the show and was hoping to see the end of the race. Well, I guess this gives me another hour a week for studying (yeah, right!)

Author: LaraAmber Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 28 of 36
Subject: Re: CANCELLED Date: 4/26/2007 3:13 PM
Yet more proof that the executives over at the Fox Network are poo-poo heads.

Lara Amber

Author: Levka98 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29 of 36
Subject: Re: CANCELLED Date: 4/26/2007 5:37 PM
Really sorry to hear it's cancelled after only airing four shows. The networks just don't give a show enough time to build an audience.

Regards,

Levka.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30 of 36
Subject: Re: CANCELLED Date: 4/27/2007 10:05 AM
Recommendations: 1
It's all politics. 24's ratings are off. Someone has convinced the execs at FOX that it isn't the lame writing of this season that has hurt 24. It's that Drive is somehow driving away viewers from 24. Idiots.

Author: TheJTrain Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 31 of 36
Subject: Re: CANCELLED Date: 4/30/2007 9:09 AM

Agreed. BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Author: zeegirly Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35 of 36
Subject: Re: CANCELLED Date: 5/5/2007 11:31 PM

American Embassy
Keen Eddie
Firefly

Fox is stinky-cheese.

Zee

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement