Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: desertdaveataol Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2732  
Subject: Cans Are Picking Up! Date: 8/31/2012 8:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Could it be I'm leading by example? My wife says its just 'cause the price of aluminum is up but either way several people have begun picking up aluminum cans in our neighborhood.

And I saw one of them actually pick up some litter and put it in the trash barrel at the park!

In any case aluminum cans are getting scarcer as the competition heats up ;-)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: desertdaveataol Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2714 of 2732
Subject: Re: Cans Are Picking Up! Date: 9/16/2012 2:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
It must be the money. Yesterday I saw two more women walking the neighborhood with plastic bags full of aluminum cans. That makes three women scouring the streets for discarded aluminum cans.

I give the aluminum cans I collect to the "church lady" who donates them to her church which sells them to the recycling center and uses the money to do churchy things.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement