UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1932618  
Subject: Can't Be Global Warming Date: 2/8/2013 1:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
A maybe record breaking blizzard is coming to the NE.

Just another ho hum meteorological day. It's not like extreme weather events are happening with greater frequency or anything. Nothing to see here - move along.

Ken
Print the post Back To Top
Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858533 of 1932618
Subject: Re: Can't Be Global Warming Date: 2/8/2013 1:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Massive snow storm hits North East...wow, that's a new one. That doesn't happen every year...oh wait it does. Heck, it was "proof" back in the 70s that we were heading into the next ice age.

Guess what, it snows in New England. It snows alot and it snows every year. Every year it's the "storm of the century".

People are so over dramatic over some snow.

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858554 of 1932618
Subject: Re: Can't Be Global Warming Date: 2/8/2013 3:29 PM
Recommendations: 1
cjb heading into the next ice age.

I'm hoping you actually know that the "next ice age" warning was purely a media phenomenon.

Peter

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858555 of 1932618
Subject: Re: Can't Be Global Warming Date: 2/8/2013 3:32 PM
I'm hoping you actually know that the "next ice age" warning was purely a media phenomenon.

Peter

And that the present "Global Warming" warning is not ?

Al Gore thanks you for his Billions

Climatologists thank you for their billions in funding

Bears

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858564 of 1932618
Subject: Re: Can't Be Global Warming Date: 2/8/2013 4:04 PM
It's the last episodes of "Dinosaurs" yet again.

Jim Henson must be laughing in his grave.

Ken

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858653 of 1932618
Subject: Re: Can't Be Global Warming Date: 2/9/2013 12:31 PM
Recommendations: 1
Bears, if you truly believe that the neither the "ice age" scare or the "global warming" scare is supported in the scientific literature, I challenge you to do some research and come back with a tally of articles that have appeared on both subjects. Please let us know the results.

I doubt seriously that this message will reach you in your alternative universe, but I'm sending it anyway.

Peter

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858674 of 1932618
Subject: Re: Can't Be Global Warming Date: 2/9/2013 3:48 PM
Recommendations: 2

Exactly my point...no difference than the "Global Warming" laziness in today's media...it's too hot, blame Global Warming...it's too cold, blame it again...too much snow, global warming...too wet global warming...too dry blame global warming.

And after all the craziness about a record breaker in Boston...it looks like it's the 11th largest storm. So not even top 10.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858691 of 1932618
Subject: Re: Can't Be Global Warming Date: 2/9/2013 4:59 PM
Exactly my point...no difference than the "Global Warming" laziness in today's media...it's too hot, blame Global Warming...it's too cold, blame it again...too much snow, global warming...too wet global warming...too dry blame global warming.

YEah, but the last storm, ha, we got it right this time, it's global precipitation I tell ya, ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement