No. of Recommendations: 0
I am considering buying Diagnosticos da America, a Brazilian diagnotics public company, listed as DAMRY (DAMRY.PK) on the OTCBB board. I can't find charts, price history, bid/ask prices and all I get in MSN and Ameritrade is a price of 60.25 without fluctuations, 52 wk range, etc. I can get a lot of their financial info out of their website and can see at least the daily fluctuations in the BOVESPA website, but I do not understand how to correlate the ADR non-fluctuating price to the price in BOVESPA and whether the price is fair. I think it is a great company, sort of like a Quest or LabCorp of Brazil plus radiological services, but I am basically having a hard time with valuation and information. Can anyone here guide me a little? Thanks!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
What you're probably looking at is an OTCBB stock that doesn't trade very often. If you look at NTDOY (Nintendo) in comparison, you'll see there is plenty of volume and price movement on the chart. If you buy this company you're taking on some liquidity risk. I generally look for some amount of regular activity from pink sheet stocks, even if it is only thousands of shares a week/day.

Best,

Nate
Print the post Back To Top
Advertisement