Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFBreakerDave Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member Supernova Odyssey 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool SN Explorer 1 Mission Team Member Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 122  
Subject: CAPS Blogs. Date: 8/1/2007 12:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
I'm really finding these among the most addictive elements of CAPS, these days. We're getting about 30 new blog entries each day, and I can always find at least 10 interesting reads among them. While we still haven't even given blogs their own tab on CAPS, and so they likely have lower visibility for casual visitors, it's an automatic clickthrough every day for me, there.

Fool on in this CAPSized world! :)

David
Print the post Back To Top
Author: phegm Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 90 of 122
Subject: Re: CAPS Blogs. Date: 8/2/2007 4:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Dave,

I just want you to know that I beat the market yesterday.

That is all.

Thank you...

Author: TMFBreakerDave Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member Supernova Odyssey 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool SN Explorer 1 Mission Team Member Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 91 of 122
Subject: Re: CAPS Blogs. Date: 8/2/2007 9:46 AM
Phegm,

I'm thinking it's that Tar Heel blood boiling.

David G.
'88

Author: phegm Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93 of 122
Subject: Re: CAPS Blogs. Date: 8/6/2007 12:38 AM
Or it could be the recent additions of NVT and DLB to my portfolio...

Hope they hold up through the next big market quake though. The big one's coming... Hope you SA guys are ready w/ another group of 3 to 5 baggers to pull from the ashes.

'88? I don't even think the McColl Building existed back then :p

Go Heels...

Author: HelicalZz Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Coverage Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 94 of 122
Subject: Re: CAPS Blogs. Date: 9/1/2007 1:33 PM
Recommendations: 1
I'm really finding these among the most addictive elements of CAPS, these days

Me too.

Zz

Now if I could just bookmark the pages for 'Newest Blog posts' and such - I could mianline my 'fix'.

Author: TMFCHarris Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 95 of 122
Subject: Re: CAPS Blogs. Date: 9/3/2007 5:39 PM
Zz,
This link should do the trick.
http://caps.fool.com/Stats.aspx?sortcol=1&sortdir=1&filter=3&l t=blog
There is a space between the l and the t in the last portion of that URL, you should remove this or else the link won't work. Apparently an lt following an & is read as a <.
-Chris

Author: HelicalZz Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Coverage Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 96 of 122
Subject: Re: CAPS Blogs. Date: 9/4/2007 3:28 PM
Chris,

Thanks. I had figured it out, but I appreciate the reply.

Zz

Author: MALSR Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 117 of 122
Subject: Re: CAPS Blogs. Date: 8/25/2008 8:57 PM

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement