Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2400  
Subject: Car Alarms in RV Parks? Date: 7/22/2002 2:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
<<
Well, anyway, I just thought I'd mention how sorry I am that I was banging pie plates together under your bedroom window at 7:00AM the next morning. I know some people might have thought that inconsiderate, but "it's just what I do", so I hope it didn't bother you too much.
>>

Just a thought, but do you have many car alarms going off at night in RV parks. Car alarms are one of my least favorite things about city neighborhoods or any other place people permit them to annoy other people.

Seattle Pioneer
Print the post Back To Top
Author: payitoff Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 937 of 2400
Subject: Re: Car Alarms in RV Parks? Date: 8/6/2002 8:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I thought of you, Seattle, when I heard a couple of car alarms last week. We found that car alarms went off mostly in the RV parks where RVs are parked closely together. The campgrounds within the national parks and RVs parked in larger sites seemed to have less problems.

Payitoff

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement