Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 86584  
Subject: Care-Givers Date: 4/30/2012 3:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
And bless you (or good thoughts and feelings coming your way) for taking on such a role.
===*===

Blessings'll do just fine thanks. I'm one of the lucky ones. Mommopp's biggest problem (other than having the attention span of a goldfish at this point) is her unsteadiness and lack of stamina but she absolutely refuses to let my lion tamers (personal trainers) do a number on her. Now that's not easy, cheap or quick but it can make a difference and I oughta know, I may be their next poster child.

But the sistern have other matters; husbands, houses, jobs and kids, that sort of thing and I'm happy to be here in my global stock-trading center (i.e. office in the basement, but hey, it's a nice meowing office) with my kitty cat, data feeds, stock quotes and brokerage access.

Far better the two of us here than me in a ratty ol' apartment somewhere and she in a "home". The birds think it's a cushy gig too, but they're lazy. Man up birds, it's summer, go forage.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Economic Implications of Cuba
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement