Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 86536  
Subject: Care-Givers Date: 4/30/2012 3:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
And bless you (or good thoughts and feelings coming your way) for taking on such a role.
===*===

Blessings'll do just fine thanks. I'm one of the lucky ones. Mommopp's biggest problem (other than having the attention span of a goldfish at this point) is her unsteadiness and lack of stamina but she absolutely refuses to let my lion tamers (personal trainers) do a number on her. Now that's not easy, cheap or quick but it can make a difference and I oughta know, I may be their next poster child.

But the sistern have other matters; husbands, houses, jobs and kids, that sort of thing and I'm happy to be here in my global stock-trading center (i.e. office in the basement, but hey, it's a nice meowing office) with my kitty cat, data feeds, stock quotes and brokerage access.

Far better the two of us here than me in a ratty ol' apartment somewhere and she in a "home". The birds think it's a cushy gig too, but they're lazy. Man up birds, it's summer, go forage.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: FiddleDeeDee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86124 of 86536
Subject: Re: Care-Givers Date: 4/30/2012 3:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
". The birds think it's a cushy gig too, but they're lazy. Man up birds, it's summer, go forage.

Perhaps they think they are a stand-in for your Calliope.

QF

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86125 of 86536
Subject: Re: Care-Givers Date: 4/30/2012 3:44 PM
Recommendations: 0
Perhaps they think they are a stand-in for your Calliope.
===*===

I WISH I could get her to occasionally go forage, but no, she lurks there in the back of my mind just waiting for the opportunity to spark a bout of madness. I think she chuckles when she does it too. Damn Muse.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement