UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757900  
Subject: Carney Berates Insurance Companies Date: 10/29/2013 4:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 24
For Complying With Obamacare

>> Speaking to reporters Tuesday White House Press Secretary Jay Carney blamed loss of healthcare coverage for millions of Americans on insurance companies complying with the Affordable Care Act.

"Insurers pulled those plans away from them," Carney said. "The law [Obamacare] could not order insurers not to cancel that plan."

Millions of health insurance plans are no longer available because they do not meet Obamacare standards and regulations.
Now that the Obama administration is taking heat from all sides on the loss of insurance, the White House is pivoting back to blaming insurance companies for the loss of those plans, not Obamacare itself, which makes millions of plans illegal. <<
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/10/29/jay-car...

arrete
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 703044 of 757900
Subject: Re: Carney Berates Insurance Companies Date: 10/29/2013 4:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Scum is far too kind of a description for these people.

Author: MetallicaRocks One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 703053 of 757900
Subject: Re: Carney Berates Insurance Companies Date: 10/29/2013 6:57 PM
Recommendations: 2
Now that the Obama administration is taking heat from all sides on the loss of insurance, the White House is pivoting back to blaming insurance companies for the loss of those plans, not Obamacare itself, which makes millions of plans illegal.

And I'll bet the MSM didn't ask ONE SINGLE question about this dubious assertion...

MR

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 703055 of 757900
Subject: Re: Carney Berates Insurance Companies Date: 10/29/2013 7:42 PM
Recommendations: 3
These people have more nerve than a sore tooth. Jay Carney is the Mouth of Sauron for you LOTR fans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouth_of_Sauron

Mike

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 703060 of 757900
Subject: Re: Carney Berates Insurance Companies Date: 10/29/2013 8:02 PM
Recommendations: 0
And I'll bet the MSM didn't ask ONE SINGLE question about this dubious assertion...

The insurance companies will set the folks straight on news programs. They have a powerful lobby and they, too, are "clean and articulate."

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 703062 of 757900
Subject: Re: Carney Berates Insurance Companies Date: 10/29/2013 8:05 PM
Recommendations: 0
These people have more nerve than a sore tooth. Jay Carney is the Mouth of Sauron for you LOTR fans.

I really don't know how Jay Carney looks himself in the mirror.

Interviewer: Occupation?

Carney: I lie, cover up and obfuscate--all day, every day--for the POTUS.

Interviewer: Next!

Author: bighairymike Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 703067 of 757900
Subject: Re: Carney Berates Insurance Companies Date: 10/29/2013 8:19 PM
Recommendations: 4
Now that the Obama administration is taking heat from all sides on the loss of insurance, the White House is pivoting back to blaming insurance companies for the loss of those plans, not Obamacare itself, which makes millions of plans illegal. <<
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/10/29/jay-car......

arrete

--------------

I wish the wimpy RNC would make a 15 second commercial of Obama's famous speech where he proclaimd you could keep your doctor and keep your insurance, you know the one. And play it continuously until election day. Or maybe alternate with another of Obamas famous campaign speeches about how spending our grandchildrens money and a $9T debt is UnAmerican while split framing $17T debt clock. By election day, even the LIV's would have to grasp that they had been duped, wouldn't they?

Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 703068 of 757900
Subject: Re: Carney Berates Insurance Companies Date: 10/29/2013 8:31 PM
I wish the wimpy RNC would make a 15 second commercial of Obama's famous speech where he proclaimd you could keep your doctor and keep your insurance, you know the one. And play it continuously until election day. Or maybe alternate with another of Obamas famous campaign speeches about how spending our grandchildrens money and a $9T debt is UnAmerican while split framing $17T debt clock. By election day, even the LIV's would have to grasp that they had been duped, wouldn't they?
------------------

Only if they watched Duck Dynasty instead of Arrested Development.

arrete

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 703083 of 757900
Subject: Re: Carney Berates Insurance Companies Date: 10/29/2013 9:56 PM
Recommendations: 2
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/10/29/jay-car.........

arrete

--------------

------------------------------------------------------------
It's much worse than one speech, he said the keep your plan/doctor at every speech, not just one..........while at the same time they knew it wasn't true. I was watching Kudlow tonite and they had another great clip from the Whitehouse communications director, remember when Obama had one the website "the truth squad"? They would "set people straight and debunk false stories", well the clip of Linda Douglass she said that "if you're worried about your plan, this is all you need to know", and then she showed a clip of Obama speaking at an AARP function saying "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, period! If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance, period!"

Just blatant lying, and now you have liberals defending it, i cannot even believe it, they know he lied and they don't care.

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 703086 of 757900
Subject: Re: Carney Berates Insurance Companies Date: 10/29/2013 9:59 PM
Recommendations: 10
Just blatant lying, and now you have liberals defending it, i cannot even believe it, they know he lied and they don't care

And this surprises you, why? If a Dem says something, it might as well come from the Burning Bush. The only question they have is how many licks to give the boot. I have nothing but contempt or disgust for libs, depending on my mood.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 703141 of 757900
Subject: Re: Carney Berates Insurance Companies Date: 10/30/2013 12:32 PM
------------------------------------------------------------
It's much worse than one speech, he said the keep your plan/doctor at every speech, not just one..........while at the same time they knew it wasn't true. I was watching Kudlow tonite and they had another great clip from the Whitehouse communications director, remember when Obama had one the website "the truth squad"? They would "set people straight and debunk false stories", well the clip of Linda Douglass she said that "if you're worried about your plan, this is all you need to know", and then she showed a clip of Obama speaking at an AARP function saying "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, period! If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance, period!"

Just blatant lying, and now you have liberals defending it, i cannot even believe it, they know he lied and they don't care.
-------------------------------------------------------
I found the Linda Douglass video, basically fighting the truth with lies, and knowingly lying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqrPmoFfJXA

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement