UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (51) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 756878  
Subject: Re: those vicious pit bulls!!!!! ;) Date: 5/6/2013 10:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Catherine shares, "It's true, LD."

Georgia Woman Seeks Over A Million Dollars After Pit Bull Attack...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD5ZptIgL3I

-----------------------

One of the weirdest things I've noticed about Pitt Bulldogs when they go into attack mode is that they don't bark. They just dive in and lock on. It is so weird.

Most dogs before they bite give some warning, they bark, they carry on a little bit, but Pitt's just kind of chuff a little bit and commence to biting.

We had one at the Vet School that locked onto a little beagle and Sherry couldn't get it off the beagle and finally Dr. Jones came in with a whole syringe of morphine or some other opiate and knocked the Pitt Bulldog out and they used the handle of a mop to pry the Pitt's jaws off the beagle.

Sherry told me that the little beagle was terrified to death. Sherry had let the beagle out of it's cage to run up and down the isle and she hadn't done a good job of closing the Pitt's cage so it jumped against the cage door and pushed it open.

A dog is a Jealous animal. It will attack if it thinks it's place in the hierarchy is being challenged. They especially will attack children if they think that their owner is showing too much affection to the kid.

Art
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (51) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Economic Implications of Cuba
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement