UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 749502  
Subject: cats can be such darlings Date: 3/11/2013 9:00 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
got this off another board and these are titled cats can be such jerks but gosh, these videos made me chuckle...take a look.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=xITL62e2u-4&feature=youtu...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674428 of 749502
Subject: Re: cats can be such darlings Date: 3/11/2013 10:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
The links don't work for me, i think you need to go to each video separately and copy and paste the URL for it to work.

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674463 of 749502
Subject: Re: cats can be such darlings Date: 3/11/2013 2:49 PM
well crap.....
here's the post i got the link off of.....try that and let me know if it works.

http://boards.fool.com/cats-being-total-jerks-for-no-apparen...

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674954 of 749502
Subject: Re: cats can be such darlings Date: 3/16/2013 5:52 PM
Recommendations: 0
The video was removed.
Something about how the poster had intended for people to become
upset with cats and then folks started saying "Oh, how cute."

Howie52
No accounting for interpretations of such things.

We have two dogs and three neighbor's cats - sometimes.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674955 of 749502
Subject: Re: cats can be such darlings Date: 3/16/2013 5:59 PM
Recommendations: 0
The video was removed.
Something about how the poster had intended for people to become
upset with cats and then folks started saying "Oh, how cute."

Howie52
No accounting for interpretations of such things.

We have two dogs and three neighbor's cats - sometimes.

Pet lovers are pet lovers.

Like my wife(who btw did not think she would like a dog).

When the mailman comes, my dog goes into a full throated rip her throat out tizzy.

My wife's response?

Oh how cute he's protecting the family

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement