Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: csp Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36  
Subject: Caught up and now concerned Date: 4/24/2007 11:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Well, I just caught up on all the episodes via Fox.com. So far I really like this show, and it's nice to see Nathan Fillion on TV again.

Maybe because I enjoyed it so much, and perhaps because it has it's own board here at the Fool, I kind of assumed that this show was hot. However, I guess the ratings have been not so hot ... at least for the premiere anyway.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070417/ap_en_tv/nielsens

Hopefully this show can get some momentum.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 36
Subject: Re: Caught up and now concerned Date: 4/25/2007 8:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Maybe because I enjoyed it so much, and perhaps because it has it's own board here at the Fool, I kind of assumed that this show was hot.

I asked for the board to be created because I thought it would get a lot of attention. Looks like it's just you and me. ;) I am liking the show.

Author: malibu114 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 36
Subject: Re: Caught up and now concerned Date: 4/25/2007 9:30 AM
I haven't caught up yet, and now I'm concerned I won't have the time to. Maybe this week.

Donna

Author: Levka98 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 36
Subject: Re: Caught up and now concerned Date: 4/25/2007 12:10 PM
I hope they give this show enough time to build an audience.

The first episode I saw was the one shown this week. How can an eliminated person still participate in the race? The people running this competition know the woman was eliminated and probably arranged the accident that killed her buddy. Is she intent on revenge or just determined to win the race?

The bank robbery seemed to have gone awry. The racers are literally running/driving for their lives.

Look forward to the next episode.

Regards,

Levka.

Author: QAwoman Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 36
Subject: Re: Caught up and now concerned Date: 4/25/2007 1:42 PM
The people running this competition know the woman was eliminated and probably arranged the accident that killed her buddy. Is she intent on revenge or just determined to win the race?

I also was surprised that the woman was actually killed - that puts a whole new light on this show. I've watched from the beginning and it started out fairly light with touches of the sinister, but now it's getting a whole lot darker.

I don't care what anyone says - I like this show a lot, and I hope it retains it's energy and finds its audience as well. The good thing is that Fox seems to give their new shows more time than the other networks.

QAw

Author: csp Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22 of 36
Subject: Re: Caught up and now concerned Date: 4/25/2007 9:10 PM
I don't care what anyone says - I like this show a lot, and I hope it retains it's energy and finds its audience as well.

Me too - I think this show has great potential. After watching the first episode, I thought "OK, this show could be another Heroes this year". Like Heroes, it seems to have good writing, good characters, some action, some mystery, some suspense, and a hidden not-so-benevolent entity orchestrating portions of the whole thing.

The good thing is that Fox seems to give their new shows more time than the other networks.

Without going into Fox's stunning display of incompetence regarding Firefly, I hope they do a better job of managing Drive and also give it some time to get going. I'm probably too cynical about Fox now, but I don't think they've done a very good job promoting this show - especially for something that premiered in the somewhat unusual month of April.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement