UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: gracepeace Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 77484  
Subject: CBL-C Date: 10/6/2012 11:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
This issue has just been called, redemption is November 5. It had a 7.75 coupon and could have been called anytime since 2008. I don't own any, but do own CBL-D with a 7.375 coupon. That issue could have been called since 2009. I've owned it since 2008 and bought in the teens.

Gracepeace
Print the post Back To Top
Author: x026292 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72705 of 77484
Subject: Re: CBL-C Date: 10/7/2012 3:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
It's a shame to see this one go, but someone seems
to have known about it a bit ahead of the pack.

There were about 100k shares traded on Sept 27 and
another 40+k on Sept 28, before a press release
that afternoon announced the planned redemption.

All this activity on a preferred with normal daily
volume of less than 5k shares. Something's fishy !

Anyone know how to wave a red flag and get some
regulatory agency to look into this ?

JD

Author: moldy3 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72709 of 77484
Subject: Re: CBL-C Date: 10/8/2012 10:28 PM
Recommendations: 1
Here is a handy page from the SEC for questioning/reporting:

http://www.sec.gov/complaint/select.shtml

Author: x026292 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72712 of 77484
Subject: Re: CBL-C Date: 10/9/2012 8:44 AM
Recommendations: 0
Thanks.

I posted a complaint.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement