Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rurah Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 452  
Subject: CBS Market Watch Date: 2/11/2000 10:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This company is such a strong buy. In looking at their market cap they are worth approximately 300 million. They have a 32 % ownership of CBS Marketwatch that is worth $200 million. If you do the math that puts a value of $100 million on their core business which include eSignal for retail investors, InCite for the institutional market, and CMS, a highly quanititative fixed income analyis system.

The FTAM/IDC merger is going to be a windfall for both companies. DBC gets a tremendous amount of international stock content, municipal data, and US fixed income data while IDC gets a real time stock system. The synergies are almost perfect.

I think Wall Street is missing the real story on this stock.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jcnpyln Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 438 of 452
Subject: Re: CBS Market Watch Date: 2/26/2000 12:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I would like to see as a strong buy and see its price
rally up to $40+ as it was a couple of months ago!
It has been a while at a sustained $10 though....

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement