UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 62034  
Subject: C@ck Fighting Canaries ??? Date: 11/27/2009 10:42 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-ap-ct-finch-fight...

DERBY, Conn. - Immigration officials have deported two of 19 people who were arrested when police busted up an alleged bird-fighting operation in Connecticut.

The 19 Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Jersey residents were arrested after a July 26 raid at a Shelton home that led to the seizure of 150 birds, mostly saffron finches and canaries.

</snip>

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CountUptoten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21817 of 62034
Subject: Re: C@ck Fighting Canaries ??? Date: 11/27/2009 11:03 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Not that this isn't interesting, but what does it have to do with retiring early?

Count Uptoten

Author: salaryguru Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21818 of 62034
Subject: Re: C@ck Fighting Canaries ??? Date: 11/27/2009 1:28 PM
Recommendations: 3
Not that this isn't interesting, but what does it have to do with retiring early?

Well ... if you were planning on getting involved in bird fighting either as a retirement entertainment activity or to augment your retirement income, this might serve as a tale of caution. :^)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement