Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Wyld Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 209  
Subject: CDNW/NTKI -- Merge? Date: 1/8/1999 10:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone know when the merge of both these companies is supposed to happen?

I really think this stock is under valued at it's current market price..

- Wyld
Print the post Back To Top
Author: polley One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 196 of 209
Subject: Re: CDNW/NTKI -- Merge? Date: 1/8/1999 2:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Very undervalued.
Merger should happen by end of febuary BUT now big players are involved (like Time Warner), looking possibly to buy either company, or both. Makes sense for them (and other giants). Thiese discussions are why merger news is quiet--but both shareholdersd voted for it.
Remember--CDNW and NTKI have different customer lists, so this creates a giant. And any buyout would send the stock soaring. Is NTKI undervalued at 14-15? Hey, its undervalued at 30. Once again, Buisnessweek has named N2K one of the top 5 internet companies to watch in '99. Hope this helps.

Author: Starchild7 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 197 of 209
Subject: Re: CDNW/NTKI -- Merge? Date: 1/8/1999 5:45 PM
that the reason I am still holding N2K, I am waiting for the merger.

Author: wts2000 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 198 of 209
Subject: Re: CDNW/NTKI -- Merge? Date: 1/9/1999 4:38 PM
Please advise as to issue of Businessweek - I am interested in reading same.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement