UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 12paws Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4031  
Subject: Cell Phone Signal Boosters? Date: 6/5/2008 11:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I live in the boonies, so I can never get more than two bars outside in good weather. Inside the house, which is very old and with thick stone walls, I usually get zero bars. As a result, I almost always have to go outside to use the cell phone and can't receive calls inside.

I've seen various cell phone signal boosters advertised. Does anyone have experience with these? Are they any good? Or a waste of $$$?

TIA
Print the post Back To Top
Author: scotinus Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4014 of 4031
Subject: Re: Cell Phone Signal Boosters? Date: 6/8/2008 12:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi 12paws,

I don't have experience with them, but if the solution includes a separate and larger antenna, then it's possible it could improve your calls. Amazon appears to have various products for sale. If it were me, I'd probably give one a go.

Good luck!

scotinus

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement