Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Serendipity2000 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 315  
Subject: Cellular Phones Date: 7/30/2000 11:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm sure this has been said a million times...but I'll say it again cuz I'll feel so much better afterwards...

I can't stand those cutesly musical rings that people set on their cellular phones! Geez..they drive me zonkers. I'm at work, I hear a phone ring - same song over and over cuz the person is not at their desk. I'm at the movies, the phone rings, the person doesn't answer it b/c they're in the movies - can we say vibrate already??? I'm on the train, it rings, fur elise again...go away!!! I used to love that music! Uggh, die now!! Why Why Why????
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Cherise31 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 220 of 315
Subject: Re: Cellular Phones Date: 10/19/2000 10:03 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I have my phone ring "Take me out to the ballgame" because, like many people, I like it! I would rather hear that than a regular phone ring. Everyone is different and likes their own thing. But Nokia must know a good thing because their musical phones have been the number one selling phone.

But I don't leave my phone on at work or during a movie..only when I'm going somewhere and waiting for a call, and then I shut it off.

Think of it this way, it's a fad much like everything else these days, so just grin & bear it.

Cherise

Author: AnnaSaveMe Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 306 of 315
Subject: Re: Cellular Phones Date: 9/19/2005 5:15 PM
I'm on the train, it rings, fur elise again...go away!!!

If it's going to be Beethoven, it could at least sound like a piano instead of that sterile digital drill-through-the-brain tone that they use.

ASM

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement