Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 570  
Subject: CFO quits Date: 7/11/2006 9:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
That's two out of the three big guys in one year's time.

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articlehybrid.aspx?storyID=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20060707:MTFH72416_2006-07-07_13-14-46_WEN0742&type=comktNews&rpc=44

NEW YORK, July 7 (Reuters) - Shoe Pavilion Inc (SHOE.O: Quote, Profile, Research) said on Friday it had tapped Bruce Ross as its new chief financial officer, replacing Neil Watanabe who is leaving the company to pursue other interests.

Ross most recently served as CFO of Guitar Center Inc. (GTRC.O: Quote, Profile, Research), the largest retailer of musical instruments in the United States.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: wutangfinancial Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 551 of 570
Subject: Re: CFO quits Date: 7/13/2006 2:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm not too worried. Guitar Center Online is launching, they've just implemented new, more efficient supply chain managment software, and the shares are a steal....I recently bought in.
Summer is always the worst season for guitar center...

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement