Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8418  
Subject: CHALLENGE 138 - Definition of LAZY Date: 11/3/2002 7:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What are your jokes, stories & ideas on the word LAZY?

====***====

I always thought my Kitchen floor was brown so I spent 10,000 bucks on a new kitchen with brown colors.

Then I washed the floor.
Blue doesn't co-ordinate with brown very well!

KËZ:o)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tpault Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6282 of 8418
Subject: Re: CHALLENGE 138 - Definition of LAZY Date: 11/3/2002 8:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Def. lzy, lol u r 2 much Kz!

Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6283 of 8418
Subject: Re: CHALLENGE 138 - Definition of LAZY Date: 11/3/2002 9:08 PM
Recommendations: 4
I have my TV remote hanging on a cord from the ceiling with a spring at the end of the cord. It hangs just higher than the height of my head when I am sitting in my favorite viewing place. This way, all I have to do is reach up to get it and let it go when I am finished with it. And I never have to waste precious time looking for it. The drawback is that if I let it go from too low a hand position, it may bounce off my head a few times before the spring equilibrates.

So I'm working on a mechanical, voice-activated device that will lower it automatically into my hand when I say "uh," the sound that requires the least amount of energy to produce. And raise it with the next "uh." This way I will no longer get banged on the head, nor have to raise my arm.

--fleg

Author: MichaelRead Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Winner! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6286 of 8418
Subject: Re: CHALLENGE 138 - Definition of LAZY Date: 11/3/2002 10:25 PM
Recommendations: 3
Lazy or efficient? Why should I get up, walk across from the TV to the kitchen, open the fridge door, take out a beer, open it, pour the beer into a glass, and walk back to the TV when I could just yell “BEER” and Elly gets it?

MichaelR

Author: rehowes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6287 of 8418
Subject: Re: CHALLENGE 138 - Definition of LAZY Date: 11/3/2002 10:41 PM
Recommendations: 1
Why should I get up, walk across from the TV to the kitchen, open the fridge door, take out a beer, open it, pour the beer into a glass, and walk back to the TV when I could just yell “BEER” and Elly gets it?

As you know I have no experience in the beer world but I have to ask:

"Isn't drinking beer considered preferable to wearing beer?"

Randall

Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6288 of 8418
Subject: Re: CHALLENGE 138 - Definition of LAZY Date: 11/3/2002 11:45 PM
Def. lzy, lol u r 2 much Kz!

===**===

THANKYOU!

KËZ

Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6291 of 8418
Subject: Re: CHALLENGE 138 - Definition of LAZY Date: 11/4/2002 2:13 AM
Recommendations: 1
Lazy or efficient? Why should I get up, walk across from the TV to the kitchen, open the fridge door, take out a beer, open it, pour the beer into a glass, and walk back to the TV when I could just yell “BEER” and Elly gets it?

MichaelR

Given that Elly has been married to you for a long time, I don't think we can actually conclude that she gets it.

--fleg

Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6292 of 8418
Subject: Re: CHALLENGE 138 - Definition of LAZY Date: 11/4/2002 5:32 AM

MichaelR

Why am I having so much trouble believing that?:o)

What else do you dream about MR? (maybe I shouldn't have asked that:o)

KËZ

Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6293 of 8418
Subject: Re: CHALLENGE 138 - Definition of LAZY Date: 11/4/2002 5:36 AM
'Wheel of Fortune' in Oz at the moment has a prize:---

A vibrating, leather recliner.
Under the left arm rest you place your remote and perhaps a comb and underarm deodorant!
Lift the right arm rest and Voila!....it's an Icebox for drinks etc..

Who wants to win the car baby?

Gimme the chair anyday:o)

KËZ

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6294 of 8418
Subject: Re: CHALLENGE 138 - Definition of LAZY Date: 11/4/2002 9:05 AM
Recommendations: 2

MichaelR

===*===

Even a merely competent proctologist will be able to remove that bottle for you, no problem.

Raggmopp

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement