Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tpault Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8418  
Subject: Challenge 139 Create a caption Date: 11/3/2002 9:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The challenge is to create a caption for a picture you find on the web (or one included in the following link).

Here's my caption:

Well, how did you think our noses got this way?

And here's the picture (the last one at the bottom of the page)
http://www.funny-funny-pictures.com/whats-wrong/index.html

Paul T.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DuckInMyShorts Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6285 of 8418
Subject: Re: Challenge 139 Create a caption Date: 11/3/2002 10:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
From the picture you supplied:

"So much cocaine, too little time..."

Duck!

Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6289 of 8418
Subject: Re: Challenge 139 Create a caption Date: 11/3/2002 11:54 PM
And here's the picture (the last one at the bottom of the page)
http://www.funny-funny-pictures.com/whats-wrong/index.html

====***====

Same Pic.

"and now meet Ima Picker, going for the Guiness Book of Records. Ima has been picking his nose for 21 years, 4 months, 2 days and 11 hours and only has 10 seconds to go - 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 to achive the 'It's snot easy' award"

KËZ

Author: Sadiekillmouski Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6290 of 8418
Subject: Re: Challenge 139 Create a caption Date: 11/4/2002 12:07 AM
Ah yes, the Golden Boogger...famed in both song and story...not to be confused with the Golden Bugger..

Sadie Killmouski

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement