UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Fool4Oil Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75532  
Subject: Chart for early investing Date: 4/18/2001 11:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Please help me find a chart showing the advantage of early investing in an IRA. I want to show it to my 20 year old niece to start her on the right track. Fool4Oil since 2000.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29184 of 75532
Subject: Re: Chart for early investing Date: 4/18/2001 11:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Fool4Oil asks,

Please help me find a chart showing the advantage of early investing in an IRA. I want to show it to my 20 year old niece to start her on the right track. Fool4Oil since 2000.

Here's a chart from the Retire Early Home Page showing the value of a $2,000 per year contribution to an IRA after 40 years. It also shows how much smaller your IRA will be if you don't limit the amount of fees and commissions you pay.

http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/8257/advise.html

intercst

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement